How to contact us
Hepatitis Specialist nurses
Karen Patterson: - 0778 888 3457
Orla McCormick: - 0771 250 6350
Annelies McCurley: - 028 961 55725
Viral Hepatitis E-Learning
- Blood Borne Viruses (BBVs) - Prevention, testing and treatment digital slide awareness training for Keyworkers
- E-Learning link
Hepatitis B information and support
- Hepatitis B Foundation - information available in several languages
- Hepatitis.Info.Org - access to Hepatitis B information, personal stories and videos
- X-Plain Hepatitis B summary
- World health Organisation - Hepatitis B information
- Hepatitis C Scotland
- NHS Choices - Hepatitis C - Get tested. Get Treated
- British Liver Trust - Provides information on all forms of liver disease
- The Hepatitis C Trust - Information about Hepatitis C, treatments and support
- RVH Liver Support Group - Independent group offering help and support to those in Northern Ireland, with liver diseases
- Positive Life - supports and promotes positive living for people with and affected by HIV in Northern Ireland.
- DrugWise- UK’s leading independent centre of information and expertise on drugs.
- Substance misuse- Management in general practice - A network to support members of the primary health care team who work with substance misuse in the UK.
Northern Ireland Drug and Alcohol directories of services
- Each of the four Northern Ireland Drug and Alcohol Coordination Teams (DACTs) has produced a directory of services available in their area.
Drugs and Alcohol App
ASCERT and Queens University Belfast have produced a mobile phone App which is downladable for free on itunes and the android app store. This app provides resources on the theory, practice and legislation related to drugs and alcohol. It also provides information on drugs and services available in Northern Ireland that address drug and alcohol issues.
For iphones click here
For android click here
Sexual Health Northern Ireland
Sexual Health NI - aimed at young people and adults, offers information and advice on how to look after your sexual health.